Content affects web commerce conversions, web exposure, search marketing and SEO more than ever before.
Strong content is the foundation to achieving organic visibility when doing white-hat SEO, as well as earning lead referrals and shares across social media platforms.
Do you want to achieve the following?
Develop high quality content will enhance web users experience.
People want to engage with content and information that is valuable to them. Allow your audience to become compelled and engaged with the content that you are delivering.
Develop high quality content that earns natural links.
Many SEOs are seeking ways to gain natural links that are 100% Google friendly on high quality websites.
If you are using metrics such as Domain Authority and you want to get on sites that are higher than DA50, publishing high quality content can earn opportunities to feature on these higher profile websites in your industry.
For example, high quality content that is published on your website could earn natural link-backs from link roundup groups or link referrals from other bloggers.
Alternatively, you may be invited to participate in interviews or to submit guest blog posts on these high-profile websites.
Leverage the power of trust-based marketing through content publications.
Many website owners have been able to earn higher quality traffic from publishing high quality posts on their website.
High quality content improves your perceived trust with prospective customers. It is a great and inexpensive way to enhance the brand value of your customers products and services.
Considerations to keep in mind when you are developing high-quality content.
- Demonstrate value.
- Persuade your audience to take your desired action.
- Develop a compelling story angle that strikes a chord with your target audience.
- Enhance the credibility of your content with proof (research, quotes, statements, etc.)
- Address the needs and wants of your target audience.
- Optimise your content for SEO (Google Hummingbird and Panda)
- Leverage rich media such as videos, images, infographics and slideshares where possible to add value to the content piece.
- Check spelling, grammar and punctuation.
What are your thoughts when it comes to the importance of content?
Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Join the newsletter
Get updates that will allow you to grow your website's income over the next 12 months.